Get an insurance quote online, call for advice, or have us call you!

The Governor Insurance Agency offers Specialized Business Insurance Coverage for the following:

  • Inflatables & Rentals
  • Slides
  • Concessions/Trailers
  • Rock/Climbing Walls
  • Simulators
  • Trampoline Parks
  • Family Entertainment Centers (FEC's)
  • Go Karts
  • Water Games
  • Dunk Tanks
  • Track/Trackless Trains
  • Arcades
  • Mechanical Bull
  • Batting Cages
  • Tents/Tables and Chairs
  • Animal Related Exposures
  • Entertainment
  • Other Amusement related businesses

Governor Insurance offers Business and Product Liability, Building and Personal Property, Accident Medical for Customers, Commercial Auto Insurance and Workers Compenstation. These coverages are offered Nationwide and can be customized to fit your needs.

bounce side

Home & Auto Insurance

Home & Auto Insurance